Frisur (männlich, Latène A)

Moderatoren: Nils B., Turms Kreutzfeldt, Hans T., Chris

Frisur (männlich, Latène A)

Beitragvon Steve Lenz » 14.05.2006 15:46

"Hinterhaupt" des anthropomorphen Griffes eines Eisenschwertes (LT A):

Bild

(Quelle: Admin)

Schöne Flechtung - muß mich mal von Ferro dergestalt verunstalten lassen.
Steve Lenz

Beitragvon Baerbel Hammes » 14.05.2006 20:03

Na,bei Deinen Haaren wird es wohl machbar sein. :D :lol:

- Nee, ernsthaft - Ich denke, dass gerade die LT A - Männer ihr langes Haar wohl in Zöpfen gebändigt trugen. (Obwohl die Glaubergfunde auch kurze Löckschen vermuten lassen).

Grund meiner Annahme: Ich habe doch nen Reko des Armrings aus Schwarzenbach (Lt A), der ziemlich detailgetreu nach dem Original gearbeitet wurde. (Wahrscheinlich sogar ein 1:1 Abguss)

Zwar ist das, meiner Meinung nach, ein Armring einer Frau gewesen, aber ich gehe mittlerweile davon aus, dass die Köpfe mit einiger Wahrscheinlichkeit einen Mann darstellen. Ich glaube nämlich, dass evt. ein Bart dargestellt ist. (?) ... Ihr kennt ja die stark stilisierten Darstellungen in LT A ...

Na ja, man kann an den Hinterköpfen der Darstellungen (beim Armring innen) ganz klar die geflochtenen langen Zöpfe erkennen.

Also Steve, lass Dich mal "ordentlich" frisieren. :D :lol:

Grüße
Bärbel
Baerbel Hammes

Beitragvon Steve Lenz » 14.05.2006 20:08

Also Steve, lass Dich mal "ordentlich" frisieren.

Wenn, dann just 4 fun und nicht, weil ich eine "LT A"-Haartracht in der UK oder HA C zu tragen gedenke. Ich liebäugel?zwar mit der LT A als Darstellung, aber erst mal UK und HA C voranbringen... :oops:
Steve Lenz

Beitragvon Kelvin Wilson » 14.05.2006 22:31

Good gracious me... what a fascinating piece!
A few (doubtful) questions, though:

Does that swordknob have a 'face' on the reverse? If so, where can I see a picture of it?

And the woman's armring that Baerbel mentions- from Schwarzenbach-, is there a picture available for that one?

Just as a sidenote (that I might have already mentioned before), here is a picture of my reconstruction of the hairstyle on the 3rd or 4th century BC 'man from Lent', found buried near Nijmegen in the Netherlands. His closest cultural connections are supposed to lie in middle Germany.
http://www.noviomagus.nl/Lent/img005a.jpg

Thanks,

Kelvin Wilson
Kelvin Wilson

Beitragvon Kelvin Wilson » 14.05.2006 22:37

Ah, I have it: http://www.unc.edu/celtic/images/216486.html

What do you, Baerbel, think this represent? I see the beard but what do you make of the hair?

Kelvin Wilson
Kelvin Wilson

Beitragvon Steve Lenz » 15.05.2006 06:51

Does that swordknob have a 'face' on the reverse? If so, where can I see a picture of it?

Bild

(Quelle: Admin)

Here?s the front of a sword grip of this style. The "hair" goes straight backwards from the brow. But sometimes is an twofaced Janus-head the sword knob.
Steve Lenz

Beitragvon Kelvin Wilson » 15.05.2006 08:32

Great, great, great....

I've very quickly drawn a reconstruction of this hairstyle. Now, I don't yet know how to post a picture to this website the easy way, so perhaps you could send me your private email, Steve, and you do it for me (please?)... it's a only a small picture.

What amazes me is that it is so little stylized... the way hair would fall in that kind of arrangement is very precisely sculptured.

Do you have any more examples like this one? Of course I have often seen (and studied) the hair-pulled-back-face but this reverse side is totally new to me..

Thanks! Kelvin Wilson :o :o :o :o :o
Kelvin Wilson

Beitragvon Steve Lenz » 15.05.2006 10:11

Do you have any more examples like this one? Of course I have often seen (and studied) the hair-pulled-back-face but this reverse side is totally new to me..

No, it?s the only one i have. :oops:

I've very quickly drawn a reconstruction of this hairstyle. Now, I don't yet know how to post a picture to this website the easy way, so perhaps you could send me your private email, Steve, and you do it for me (please?)... it's a only a small picture.

Sure - do it so! :D (You?ll find my e-mail-adress in my profile.)
Steve Lenz

Beitragvon Steve Lenz » 15.05.2006 10:28

So, hier die schnelle künstlerische Umsetzung. / Here comes the very quick artistically drawing:

[img]http://www.freehost.ag/archaeoforum/Userbilder/steve/KELVIN_WILSON-La_Te`ne_coiffure.jpg[/img]

(Quelle/ Source: Kelvin Wilson - Kopie/ Wiedergabe nur mit ausdrücklicher Erlaubnis des Künstlers!/ Copy/ depiction only with the admission of the artist!)

Thanks, Kelvin! :D
Steve Lenz

Beitragvon Kelvin Wilson » 15.05.2006 10:43

No: thank YOU, Steve :wink:

By the way, I found the same sword on this page: http://www.fotos-reiseberichte.de/kelte ... kultur.htm
The caption here reads 'Schwert aus La Tène', but is that what you know about it too... that it is from the La Tène site itself?

Freundliche Grüßen,

Kelvin Wilson
Kelvin Wilson

Beitragvon Steve Lenz » 15.05.2006 10:49

This sword is one of the finds of Latène. My pic is the same - i?ve got it from an privat pic-cd-rom. But i know nothing about the find?s of Latène - it?s not "my" era! :D
Steve Lenz

Beitragvon Kelvin Wilson » 15.05.2006 11:16

I would like to find out a more precise date for this sword... you say 'La Tène A' but is that the 6th century BC or the 5th? (I have seen both dates stated)

http://www.archaeologisch.de/forschung/ ... atene.html gives a few (German-language) interpretations of the original site.

Kelvin Wilson
Kelvin Wilson

Beitragvon Steve Lenz » 15.05.2006 11:47

Oh sorry - Latène A is 5th to 4th century BC.
Steve Lenz

Beitragvon Hans T. » 15.05.2006 12:14

Wobei "anthropomorphe" Schwerter 'chonologisch unempfindlich' sind. Die gibts praktisch durchlaufend von Früh bis Spät-Latène. Die Datierung klappt nur über den Befund. Falls ich es nicht vergesse, poste ich heute abend noch einen weiteren Fund, der im Museum am Neuenburger See selbst zu sehen ist. Aber der zeigt eher den 'Klassiker' der LTA-Frisur, glatt aus dem Gesicht nach hinten gekämmt und hinten nackenlang geschnitten, wie man es auch auf der LTA-Schwertscheide aus Hallstatt kennt.

H.
"Des is wia bei jeda Wissenschaft, am Schluß stellt sich dann heraus, daß alles ganz anders war."
Hans T.

Beitragvon Thomas Trauner » 15.05.2006 12:52

Just a very short notice, just out of memory:
Lt A 500 - 350 BC
Lt B 350 - 220 BC
Lt C 220 - 100 BC
Lt D 100- ca 15 BC

All years are of course only ca., not to be used for any real scientific work :roll:

The finds "La Tene" in CH are middle-la-tene.(B).

But the picture of the hair-style is really impressing, Kelvin !!!

Thomas
Thomas Trauner

Nächste

Zurück zu Frisuren, Haar- & Barttracht, Tätowierung, Make-up